Archive for March, 2011
The new Dye DM11 continues the tradition of being one of the lightest, smallest, fastest and accurate of paintball markers in the world. The one-piece Fuse bolt system operates at about 150psi, resulting in a shorter overall length. The low operating pressure provides smooth and and clean shot every time, with low sound and recoil.
The Dye DM11 low-maintenance internal patented Eye Pipe anti-chop system that self cleans. this will let fire a high rates no problem.
1. 14 inch two piece Ultralite barrel with .688 bore
2. Fuse Bolt
3. Internal LPR
4. Low operating pressure of 150psi
5. Eye pipe with integrated detents
6. Ultralite airport
7. Ultralite reach trigger
8. 2nd generation ultralite frame
9. LED control with 4 fire modes and 40 ROF settings
10. Hyper3 regulator
11. Cam lock feed neck
12. Tool-less sticky grips for quick access